Friday 15 September 2017

Boozy Santa

Cheers y'all!! :-) 

It's Lorraine A aka Lols here with a Christmas card made using a new 'Boozy Santa' Stamp Set from the Wild Rose Studio Isn't he FAB!! ;-)



I coloured with Copic Markers and used a Brick Wall Background stamp and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink to give him something to sit on ;-)

 I stamped and coloured the champagne bottle again and popped this up on 3D foam for added dimension (not because I made a mess of colouring the bottle underneath, honest ;-)) 

 The papers are from a new Festive Florals Paper Pack, also from the Wild Rose Studio 


and I finished the inside



This is the Boozy Santa Stamp Set, I love that it has all of the little extras ;-)


Please CLICK HERE to visit my blog for more details and a full product list

Merry Christmas!!
luv
Lols x x x

3 comments:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.